4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDunstan Lane, Burton, Cheshire
- Substantial and Executive Four Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Standing in Approximately 2 Acres of Land Including Paddocks and Stables
- Boasting Approximately 3,432 Sq Foot of Versatile Living Space
- Beautifully Appointed, Updated and Presented Living Accommodation
- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Large Orangery, Utility and W.C
- Three Ground Floor Bedrooms, Two with Modern En Suite Facilities
- Family Shower Room/Steam Room and First Floor Bedroom with En Suite
- Electric Gated Access with Camera System, Integral Garage and Extensive Parking
Nestled on a private plot spanning approximately two acres and boasting a paddock and stables, Move Residential are delighted to showcase this substantial four double bedroom detached bungalow. Situated in the quiet and picturesque area of Burton within easy access of commuting links and local amenities.
Electric gated access with camera system opens to a long driveway which leads to an integral garage and the attractive property frontage. Offering spacious and versatile accommodation internally you have a grand entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, well fitted kitchen with large orangery off, utility room and cloakroom. The ground floor also boasts three double bedrooms, two with em suite facilities and a family shower room / steam room. To the first floor you have the fourth bedroom with en suite shower room.
The aforementioned grounds set this property aside, beautifully maintained and landscaped to include sweeping lawn, patio area perfect for entertaining and a delightful open aspect onto rolling farmland. The stables have footings in place to convert into additional accommodation if required (subject to planning). A closer inspection is essential to appreciate this superb home and its impressive setting.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9109565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.