1 bedroom retirement property for sale840 Brighton Road, Purley
- Unique Bespoke Boutique Development That Offers "5 Star Hotel Style Living"
- Very High Specification Apartments And Luxurious Communal Spaces
- Selection Of One & Two Bedrooms
- A Truly Inspirational Development For The Discerning Generation Over 60
- Parking Facilities Available
- The Location Is Ultra-Convenient With Everything That Purley Has To Offer On Your Doorstep
- 999 Year Lease & Share Of Management Company
- No Exit Fees On Re-Sale's
SITE VISITS & SHOW FLAT AVAILABLE BETWEEN TUESDAY TO SATURDAY 10.00 - 17.00 - The only way to appreciate the services, specification & facilities available at this boutique development.
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to be an exclusive marketing agent for Carriages-Purley a bespoke boutique development present by Pegasus Life, this unique opportunity for the area offers "5 Star Hotel Style Living" within an environment of high specification apartments and luxurious communal spaces where everything has been catered for. Individual apartments will come with the benefit of a 999 Virtual Freehold Lease and a share in the management company.
The atmosphere is relaxed and social, designed to be a place to bring family together, while retaining an escape for personal independence, this truly is an inspirational environment for a discerning generation over 60 looking for something a little bit special.
There is a selection of one & two bedroom apartments to choose from, with high specification kitchens & bathroom, some of which have private outside spaces, complimented by a range of communal services such as the ground floor reception which is a main point of call for yourself & visitors. There is a "Social Kitchen" on the fourth floor which will be a bustling social hub, "The Lounge" is a place to settle and put your feet up, or there is the "Rooftop Terrace" for watching the day go by.
The location is ultra-convenient with everything that Purley has to offer on your doorstep, Positioned on the Brighton Road (A235) moments from the centre and situated for an optimal approach to Purley train station, with its excellent rail service which benefits from 9 trains per hour to central London (Victoria & London Bridge) with a fastest journey time of 22 minutes. Bus services are also close at hand and with Purley town centre blended with its range of shops, amenities, Tesco supermarket, open recreational spaces and golf courses.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57150076.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7379131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.