3 bedroom bungalow for saleQueensland Avenue, Redcar
- Stunning Double Fronted Bungalow
- Professionally Converted Loft Space
- Providing Two First Floor Bedrooms
- 25ft Through Lounge Dining Room
- Enviable Residential Location
- Detached Garage
- Private Enclosed Courtyard Style Rear Garden
- Expansive Front Garden
- Viewing is Essential to Fully Appreciate What This Home Has to Offer
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This deceptively spacious property demands internal inspection for its true size and quality to be appreciated. Internal accommodation comprises a generous entrance hall with reception rooms to either side, to the right an attractive sitting room with a large bay to the front - easily used as bedroom if required. To the left a generous open plan 25ft plus L-shaped lounge diner with a large bay to the front and fitted kitchen off rear with two ground floor double bedrooms and an impressive family bathroom. High quality and professional loft conversion which provides two further generous rooms to the first floor which is approached via a fixed staircase from the ground floor hall – planning was granted and passed for dormers but the current owners choose not to proceed. UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, attractive front garden, enclosed courtyard style rear, side drive and detached garage. The property is situated in a desirable part of Redcar.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED150034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.