3 bedroom apartment for saleSpringfields, Bugle, St. Austell
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- Large Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen/Diner
- Modern Bathroom
- 1st Floor apartment
- Leasehold With Over 116 Years Remaining
- Presented In Excellent Condition
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Ideal Buy To Let Investment/ First Time Buy
- Allocated Parking Space For One Car
- EPC D
An extremely well presented three double bedroom first floor apartment with spacious living accommodation. The property offers large living room/kitchen/diner as well as three double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. There is also parking provided in the way of one allocated parking space which is located in front of the storage unit that also comes with this apartment.
Springfield Apartments is situated on the edge of the rural village of Bugle. The village itself caters well for day-to-day needs with village amenities including post office and convenience store, public house, fish and chip shop and primary school, as well as being situated ideally for public transport networks with the branch line being within the village as well as the extended bus network. A wider range of amenities can be found within the historical town of St Austell which has recently undergone a regeneration project and now hosts a range of high street multiples, 24 hour supermarkets and out of town retail parks. There is also a mainline railway link to London Paddington, secondary schooling and community colleges, as well as a cinema.
This apartment is larger than expected and is considered to be priced to sell. It would suit a first time buyer or a buy to let investment buyer. The property will be sold with vacant possession and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the spacious feel of the property and its immaculate condition.
AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57154972.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26657790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FAC, Par. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.