3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHoneywell Crescent, Airdrie, Lanarkshire, ML6
- Three Bedrooms
- Lower Level WC
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Open plan lounge / Dining area
- Stunning Kitchen
- Enclosed gardens to front and rear
- First time buyer / Growing family
- Council Tax ''BAND B''
- Early viewing advised
- Home Report available on request
Paul Fox Properties are delighted to present to the market this beautiful three bedroom end terraced villa within the much sought after village of Chapelhall, Airdrie.
This property is presented in true move in condition and would be a fantastic purchase for a first time buyer or growing family.
The accommodation is presented over two levels. The first floor comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen /dining and WC.
The second floor hosts three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Enclosed gardens to front and rear.
Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all aspects of this property.
Local amenities include bus links, sports facilities, shopping and schools. Easy access to the M74 and M8 provides travel links throughout west and central Scotland.
Looking to sell your own property? Paul Fox Properties offer a FREE, NO OBLIGATION market appraisal. Please get in touch to arrange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57175947.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PFP1375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fox Properties, Bellshill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.