3 bedroom detached house for saleSion Avenue, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- LOCATED ON A GENEROUS SIZED PLOT
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- MASSIVE POTENTIAL
***THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY****NO UPWARD CHAIN****GENEROUS SIZED PLOT****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM****DRIVEWAY PARKING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and family shower room.
A three bedroom detached property offering no upward chain and situated on a generous sized corner plot. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, conservatory, three good size bedrooms and family shower room. The property also benefits from having front and rear gardens, gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking. A property with bags of potential.
Situated on a corner plot with hedged borders, tarmac driveway, lawn and path to front door.
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator and doors to lounge, dining room and downstairs cloakroom.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, low level wc and gas central heated radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" into bay x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.99m into bay x 3.33m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and gas fire.
Dining Room 11' 11" into recess x 11' 8" max ( 3.63m into recess x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to conservatory, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, wall light, gas fire and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.33m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to conservatory, double glazed obscure door to conservatory, strip light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worktops, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and tiled floor.
Conservatory 23' 3" x 4' 11" ( 7.09m x 1.50m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, double glazed door to rear, wall lights, plumbing for washing machine and tiled floor.
Access to loft, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 9' front of robes ( 2.87m x 2.74m front of robes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 1" front of robes ( 3.58m x 2.16m front of robes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, walk-in shower cubicle and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced and hedged borders with gates to side leading to frontage, concrete patio, lawn, timber shed and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57180856.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.