1 bedroom apartment for salePriory Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Renovated & Refurbished Maisonette
- Double Bedroom, New Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Occasional Bedroom/Reception Room
- Living Room, Rear Courtyard
- New 125 Year Lease, Chain Free
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this superb maisonette with versatile accommodation arrange over two floors that has been skilfully renovated and refurbished and is now offered for sale chain free and with a new 125 year lease. The property is conveniently located for local amenities, bus routes into Hastings town centre and mainline railway station at Ore. In principle the accommodation boasts its own private entrance, inner hallway, living room, double bedroom, shower room/wc, stairs lead down to a further reception hallway affording access to a fitted kitchen/dining room, occasional bedroom or further reception room with adjoining dressing room, bathroom/wc and a private external courtyard. Found with double glazing, gas central heating, brand new fixtures and fittings, early viewings are encouraged via appointed agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 11'1 x 9'5 < 11'5 -
Reception 1 - 13'6 x 12'6 -
Reception 2 - 12'1 x 9'7 < 11'7 -
Reception 3 - 12'1x 9'7 < 11'5 Hallway -
Kitchen - 11'4 x 11'1 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57200378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26005838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.