4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLittleworth Lane, Littleworth
- Spacious 4 bedroom semi detached chalet property
- Desirable semi-rural location in Littleworth
- Front garden and drive measuring virtually 100' in length
- East facing rear garden backing onto paddocks. 20' Swimming pool.
- Kitchen/breakfast room, 2 reception rooms
- Superb master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
A well presented & very SPACIOUS semi-detached CHALET PROPERTY believed to date from around 1953 and being sold for only the second time, occupying a GOOD SIZE PLOT with ATTRACTIVE OUTLOOK to the rear over adjoining fields, with the added benefit of a large driveway and front garden with parking for a number of vehicles. The property has light and spacious accommodation spread over two floors with potential for further conversion to the attic (subject to consents). Other features include gas central heating, an Aga, double glazed windows and a raised swimming pool. The property is ideal for growing families and an internal inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57207084.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6090144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.