7 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chase, Kingswood
- Bespoke hand-built designer Kitchen with quartz surfaces
- Rangemaster cooker and Miele integrated appliances
- Solid floors to all levels with underfloor heating
- Luxury designer bathrooms with porcelain tiling
- Walk-in wetroom showers
- 'Control 4' home automation system
- Bespoke hand-crafted Oak staircase
- Porcelain, Oak and carpeted floors
- Sophisticated 'Cat 6' media cabling
- 10-year Buildzone warranty
NB: Interior photographs are of the other new house, Burnview, and whilst very similar, are for guidance only.
The property has an elevated setting in one of Kingswood's most prestigious roads. The village is around a mile away and offers commuter rail services to London, local shopping, the Waterhouse cafe and the Kingswood Arms gastro-pub. For diverse shopping and supermarkets, Reigate, Epsom and Banstead Village are all within a few minutes' drive and the nearby A217 provides an arterial route to London and within a few minutes, the M25 motorway at Reigate Hill (J8) giving swift access to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports in some 45 and 25 minutes respectively. Some of Surrey's finest schools are available locally and almost every conceivable sport, leisure and cultural pursuit is catered for nearby including Kingswood's two golf clubs and tennis club.
Individually designed and refreshingly different, this fine home successfully combines period character features with contemporary chic and sophistication. As you enter the house there is a sense of spaciousness and light with high ceilings and large windows at all floors. There are excellent family living rooms, also ideal for entertaining including the impressive open plan Kitchen - Dining - Family Room and bi-fold doors to the rear terrace give 'spill-out' living space. There are up to 6 or 7 bedrooms and 5 luxury bath/shower rooms including a large games room or potential au-pair suite. There is driveway parking in addition to the large three-car garage and the landscaped gardens encompass the house. In all, an exceptional new home which must be viewed to be appreciated fully.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57207621.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053004890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.