3 bedroom detached house for saleGreat North Road, Ranskill, Retford, DN22 8NL
- CHARACTER HOME
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- CONTEMPORARY DINING KITCHEN
- GARDEN ROOM
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STP)
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE & DRIVE
- PRIVATE GARDENS
- EPC D
Presented in immaculate condition 'Willow Lodge' is an elegant home of deceptive proportions. Internally the property blends character features with modern living and offers accommodation; reception hall, lounge with Inglenook style fireplace and garden room off, dining room and contemporary dining kitchen. To the first floor; master bedroom with modern en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and spacious family bathroom with separate shower. Off the landing area is a storage space which offers the potential to convert/extend, plans have been drawn by previous occupiers to provide a further bedroom, en-suite and dressing area (Buyers would need to make their own enquiries to acquire necessary planning permissions). The gardens encompass the property and offer a high degree of privacy to the side and rear elevations with a mix of lawns and paved patio areas. To the rear is a double width driveway and detached garage, further paved area off the driveway provides additional parking for a small car. The property has an appealing front facade which is complemented by wrought iron railings and landscaped garden to the front. A superb property of which a viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size, specification and the central location.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57212632.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BASAL208503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.