3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMorgans Cottages, Egloskerry, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Three storey highly flexible three bedroom end-terraced cottage.
- Benefiting from a wealth of character throughout.
- Having been vastly improved by the current vendors.
- Lounge, fitted kitchen and separate formal dining room.
- Spacious first floor study area perfect for those who work from home.
- Simply stunning master bedroom suite occupying the whole of the second floor.
- UPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
- Located within this popular Cornish village with well-regarded School.
- Viewing highly recommended.
4 Morgans Cottages is an end-terraced property dating back many hundreds of years. It has been significantly improved in recent years and been in the ownership of our client for approximately 8 years.
The well presented home has a wealth of character throughout its three storeys of accommodation including a welcoming reception hall and lounge which is dominated by a stone feature fire surround with inset wood burning stove, beamed ceilings and a window seat. The lounge also has an understairs storage cupboard and slate floor. Moving through the kitchen has been recently improved and like the lounge has slate flooring, it has a range of light fronted wall and base units with rolled top wood effect worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks. There is a space and point for an electric cooker with extractor above and plenty of room for a dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The kitchen has corner shelving and spotlights and leads through to the formal dining room which is a good room for congregating in, having a polished wood floor, beamed ceiling and room for a good sized table. Completing the ground floor is a utility room with access out to the rear courtyard.
On the first floor stairs ascend to a spacious landing area which is a room in itself and currently used by our client as a study and is able to provide good space for working from home. There are two double bedrooms on this level with bedroom three like the bathroom having an outstanding view across surrounding farmland towards North Petherwin. From the landing a second flight of stairs with a built-in bookcase providing extra storage ascends up to the second floor where the simply stunning master bedroom suite is found. This master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, further cupboard spaces and an imposing large en-suite bathroom/WC with the bath positioned in the centre of the room. Again from here at the back an extensive view is enjoyed.
4 Morgans Cottages has plenty of storage throughout and modern comforts such as oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows. The accommodation is substantial, highly flexible and would suit a wide variety of purchasers.
Outside, at the front of the property there is a pleasant enclosed garden area perfect for outside dining during the warmer months. This area is able to receive the sun throughout most of the day. At the back of the property there is a small enclosed courtyard area and a gravelled driveway providing off road parking for two cars and a block built outbuilding measuring 9'1" x 9'10" (2.77m x 3m).
Egloskerry has a County Primary School and a Parish Church and is found approximately four miles from the market town of Launceston which offers a wide range of shopping, schooling, commercial and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 truck road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction. For those applicants seeking coastal escape, the North Cornish coast can be reached by car fairly easily as it is approximately 17 miles away.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed down the A388 (St Thomas Road). Upon reaching the roundabout at Newport continue straight ahead heading up St Stephens Hill until reaching St Stephens. Take the left hand turning signposted towards Egloskerry heading past the entrance to Launceston Golf Course. Proceed for approximately 4 miles and upon reaching Egloskerry No. 4 Morgans Cottages will be identified on the end of a terrace on the right hand side just before the Church marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57217321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU140325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.