1 bedroom apartment for saleAnchor Building, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- One bedroom apartment
- 3rd floor, c.596 sq ft
- Acres of rolling open space
- World class fitness club
- Sovereign Place - Central town square
- Contemporary style
- Abundance of transport links
- Unique riverside neighbourhood
With a new tradition of London Living, Royal Wharf will be one of the most exciting new chapters in London’s history. Available to JOHNS&CO. A 596 sq ft one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor. The kitchen will be centred around the kitchen table, the focal point for the room, and bathrooms make use of the signature Royal monochromatic palette. A place to live, to settle, and to raise families.
Royal Wharf benefits from a plethora of transports links. In the local area you can choose to use either the DLR, Thames Riverboat or the Emirate Cable Car which glides from the Royal Docks to Greenwich Peninsula. With London City Airport only minutes away you can explore Europe or further afield easily! Improving connections even further, Crossrail arrives in 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2307789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Royal Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.