2 bedroom apartment for saleCompass House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Two bedroom apartment
- 7th floor, c. 791 sq ft
- Main bathroom and ensuite
- Private balcony
- Contemporary high specification style throughout
- World-Class fitness club
- Wealth of green spaces & lively squares
- Transport Links incl DLR, Thames Clipper, Emirates Cable Car
Spread across 791 sq ft this well sized two bedroom apartment located on the 7th floor of Compass House, part of the new groundbreaking Royal Wharf developement. Using bold contemporary styling in every aspect, Royal Wharf will be distinctive in design and undoubtedly one of the most exciting parts of East London, be part of it with the exciting property comprising of two double bedrooms, open plan kitchen/ living area, main bathroom, ensuite and private balcony.
Royal Wharf benefits from a plethora of transports links. In the local area you can choose to use either the DLR, Thames Riverboat or the Emirate Cable Car which glides from the Royal Docks to Greenwich Peninsula. With London City Airport only minutes away you can explore Europe or further afield easily! Improving connections even further, Crossrail arrives in 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2320650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Royal Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.