2 bedroom flat for saleSalisbury Road, Southsea,, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom modern split level third floor flat
- Spacious & light rooms
- Communal parking
- Seafront on your doorstep
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating D (67)
A beautifully presented flat with a real homely feeling.With its spacious, light rooms you will fall in love with the property and want to snap it up straight away. This flat is very appealing as it has split levels. The original features stand out in the property and the warm cosy feel you get from the open plan living area is welcoming. The kitchen is stunning with its impressive worktop counters and integrated appliances.Outside the property there is communal parking which is very appealing after a long day at work. The location is spot on as it is close to all shops and schools. If you are seeking a well presented flat in a sought after location then please call and book a viewing today so you do not miss out as this will be extremely popular.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here as it’s conveniently placed for all amenities and being right near the seafront is lovely.We have enjoyed developing our property and the only reason for us moving is we have outgrown it.We love the flat as it has big features and it is very light and airy.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 18'7 x 11'8 (5.67m x 3.56m)
- Living Area: 16'3 x 11'10 (4.96m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'11 x 6'4 (2.72m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'7 x 10'0 (3.23m x 3.05m)
- Communal Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57234523.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.