3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEquestrian Potential, Midge Hall Lane, Leyland
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi Detached Extended Three Bedroom House
- NO CHAIN
- PP for 2 x Stables, Tack Room & Sand Paddock.
- 1/3 Acre Field
- Sought After Semi-Rural Location
- Three Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Providing Ample Off Road Parking
- Planning Reference 07/2008/0427/FUL
MovingWorks are delighted to offer to the market a three bedroom semi detached house an ideal family home. The property is located in a sought after semi-rural location on Midge Hall Lane. The ground floor comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen, dining room, lounge and living room, whilst to the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property has front and rear gardens and a spacious driveway providing ample off road parking. This property also offers approximately 1/3 Acre field with equestrian potential which had planning permission for two stables, tack room and sand paddock. Viewings are strongly recommended and MovingWorks politely ask you to contact the office before viewing internally or externally.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57271693.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6312598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.