Studio apartment for saleLatitude House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Studio Suite
- Very large, c.565 sq ft
- Contemporary style
- Views of the landscaped gardens
- Wealth of green spaces
- World class fitness suite
- Plethora of transport links
- Unique riverside development
At just £619 per square foot, this is an extremely large studio suite, c.565 sq ft, located in Latitude House, part of the groundbreaking new Royal Wharf development. This spacious apartment comprises of an open plan kitchen, bedroom, living area and modern bathroom. Benefiting from expansive windows to allow for an abundance of natural light apartment is perfecting for spending quality time in. The kitchen is designed to be centred around a generously sized kitchen table, the focal point for the room and the bathroom makes use of pristine tiling and the signature monochrome palette. Drawing on the industrial materials of docks and warehouses, the proportions and layout of grand Georgian estates, and bold contemporary styling, Royal Wharf will be at once distinctively its own, and unmistakably part of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2311886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Royal Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.