2 bedroom apartment for saleBridge Street, Downham Market
- Sympathetically Renovated Three Storey Apartment with Potential Business Use Downstairs
- Master Bedroom with Feature Beams
- Shower Room & Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Separate Breakfast Room & Kitchen
- Easy Access into the Town Centre
A UNIQUE three storey apartment which has been TASTEFULLY RENOVATED by a local and respected developer. Town centre location. The downstairs front room has planning permission for commercial use with living accommodation above. This property needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
William H Brown Land & New Homes are delighted to offer for sale this sympathetically renovated 3 storey listed conversion with new extension, set in a mews style development in a private conservation area of Downham Market. This property will come with a 10 year build warranty, timber windows and gas central heating,
Entrance Door To:
Potential Commercial Use Area 15' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.40m )
Feature listed single glazed shop window to front overlooking Bridge Street. Double radiator. Television & telephone points. Previously used as business premise and could easily be adapted for future business use with wheelchair access. This room has planning permission in place for business use with wheelchair friendly downstairs cloakroom.
Radiator. Storage cupboard. This would be an ideal stock room.
Hallway/ Utility Area
Double glazed door to rear. Woksurface. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Gas central heating/hot water boiler. Stairs to first floor.
With disabled facilities including handrails. Fitted with a wash handbasin and w.c. Radiator. Extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor. Radiator. Doors off.
Breakfast Room 11' 2" max x 6' 5" ( 3.40m max x 1.96m )
Two double glazed skylights. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
Timber single glazed window to side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurface over and incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood over. Space for a fridge/freezer Radiator. Spotlights.
Living Room/ Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.17m )
Single glazed sash window to front. Radiator. Original cast iron fireplace. Television and telephone points.
Fitted with a corner shower cubicle, wash handbasin and low level w.c.. Access to loft space. Spotlights. Extractor.
Second Floor Landing 11' x 10' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.17m )
Which leads to the master bedroom
Master Bedroom 10' 2" max x 15' 2" ( 3.10m max x 4.62m )
Sloping ceiling and restricted headroom. Two double glazed skylights to rear. Exposed beams and timbers. Spotlights. Radiator. Television and telephone points.
Also showing are location shots of Downham Market.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM107809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.