3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMount Pleasant, Arundel
- Elevated Flint Fronted Cottage
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Living Room with Open Fire
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- Dressing Room
- Decked Terrace with Views
- Front Walled Garden
- Private Parking for 2 Cars
A DELIGHTFUL flint fronted property situated in an elevated position in Mount Pleasant. The property boasts two covered PARKING spaces, FRONT GARDEN and RAISED DECKED TERRACE which enjoys far reaching VIEWS.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with doors to all principle rooms, consisting of open plan kitchen/dining room with ample space for table and chairs. The modern kitchen is fitted with a range of white fronted units with wooden surfaces and integrated appliances, together with breakfast bar.
The bright living room features an open fire and double doors to the large decked terrace with electric awning, far reaching views and space for entertaining.
The remainder of the ground floor consists of a dual-aspect double bedroom with doors out to the terrace, and a stylish shower room featuring a walk-in shower, hand wash basin & WC.
On the first floor are two spacious double bedrooms and a separate dressing room with built-in wardrobes. The modern family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising bath, hand wash basin & WC.
In addition to the decked terrace, the property benefits from a private walled front garden which is laid to lawn. There are two private covered tandem parking spaces.
Disclaimer - As the seller's agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
Directions - From the top of the High Street continue northwards along London Road, take the third left into Mount Pleasant. The property will be found on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57290613.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28269706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.