1 bedroom apartment for saleMaritime Building, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- One bedroom apartment
- Ground floor, c.562 sq ft
- Beautiful contemporary design
- Large windows
- Acres of rolling open space
- Sovereign Place - Central town square
- World class fitness club
- Abundance of transport links
Excellently positioned in the new Royal Wharf neighbourhood, this one bedroom apartment is available in the Maritime Building. The apartment c.562 sq ft has a modern open plan kitchen and living room with oak engineered floor boards and floor to ceiling windows. The contemporary bathroom makes use of classic feature tiles within the signature royal monochrome palette. The double bedroom is an intimate, welcoming space to spend time in and has the benefit of built in storage.
A place to live, to settle, to raise families, Royal Wharf will be an exceptional new riverside neighbourhood. Royal Wharf offers a plethora of facilities including a fully equipped world class fitness club, open spaces within Lyle Park & Thames Barrier Park, and the central town square ‘Sovereign Place’. Transport is no problem with Pontoon Dock DLR station right on Royal Wharf’s doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2307907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Royal Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.