3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCrowtree Bank, Thorne, DN8 5TF
Offers in Excess of
- 43 ACRES OF ARABLE FARM LAND
- Two Paddocks and a large barn
- Double Garage and Two Stables
- Landscaped Wrap Around Garden to Detached Bungalow
- Generous Dining Room
- Kitchen Diner with Utility Room
- Conservatory with multi fuel stove
- En-suite to Master and a Walk in Dressing Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
43 ACRES OF FARM LAND WHICH INCLUDES A DETACHED BUNGALOW, TWO PADDOCKS, DOUBLE GARAGE, BARN AND TWO STABLES.
(The land has an agricultural tie)
Extremely grand and spacious lounge with feature fireplace. The dining room currently has a wide eight seater table with a vast amount of room around it, this is an ideal space for entertaining. Oak kitchen with a island in the middle, with enough room for a family sized table. Off of the kitchen you have a utility room and cloakroom. Double wooden doors lead from the kitchen into the conservatory which is very spacious with a multi fuel stove. Imagine the cold winters nights looking out onto the landscaped garden sat in the toastie warmth of the conservatory. Three double bedrooms with the master having not only a large ensuite but also having a walk in wardrobe/dressing room. The family bathroom has a roll top bath as well as a double shower unit which also has a drying area.
You have to see this property to appreciate the amount of land and the quality of the finish to the inside of the accommodation. Don't miss the opportunity to own this one of a kind unique property, call me today on 01405 814 999.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57326278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.