Plot for saleLand Plot 42 Middlepenny Road, Langbank, PA14 6XE
- Residential land plot with an elevated position
- Planning consent for a four bedroom detached dwelling
- Plans include Double garage, lounge, dining kitchen two en-suites and a bathroom
- Planning Application number is 17/0839/PP
A residential land plot occupying an elevated position in the village of Langbank positioned on the southern banks of the River Clyde. The village is popular with commuters having direct access onto the A8 dual carriageway leading to the M8 motorway network, Glasgow airport and city centre. The village has a highly regarded local primary school and a mainline railway station with regular services towards Glasgow city centre.
The plot is located on Middlepenny Road in an elevated area of the village close to Langbank primary school. Planning has been granted for the development of a detached two-storey and attic dwelling house. Plans are available to view on Renfrewshire Council's website and the reference number is 17/0839/PP. The planned villa offers a layout on the ground floor level of a reception hallway, lounge, study, open plan dining room to fitted kitchen, utility room and WC cloakroom. There is also an integral double size garage. On the upper floor of the property there is a central hallway with access to a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.