2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSherbourne Close, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent
- Unique 2 bedroom semi-detached home
- Beautiful kitchen
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Great garden for entertaining
- Detached cabin with shower and kitchen
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Looking for a unique home? This extended home could be just the place for you, set in a popular cul-de-sac. The owners have carried out so many improvements to the home, once you step inside you will really appreciate the luxurious environment they have created. You are welcomed into the home by the bright and spacious hall, where you will also find the ever useful cloakroom. If you enjoy cooking this modern, completely redesigned kitchen will not disappoint, including its under floor heating. The good size lounge is a lovely place to relax in front of the feature fireplace. The room flows through to the dining area with its partly glazed roof flooding the room with light. The owners currently use the original third bedroom as a dressing room to the peaceful main bedroom. The shower room has been completely refitted to include a walk-in shower.
Stepping into the garden you immediately notice the careful thought and planning that have helped create a wonderful place to enjoy evenings and weekends, making the most of your leisure time. There is a barbecue and cooking area including a sink, so the chef doesn't feel left out. There is also a useful exterior, utility room. A huge surprise at the end of the garden is the cabin, which includes its own kitchen area and shower room. There is also a detached workshop. With your own driveway to the front, this home offers something for all the family.
What the Owner says:
We loved the position of our home when we first arrived and we were really impressed by the extended space. We have enjoyed redesigning and modernising the home to our very high standards. It is certainly a lot bigger inside than it looks and we have added the cabin and entertaining space in the garden.
The location is so convenient, making it easy to commute and being close to the local shops is very handy, as we can pop out to buy a loaf of bread and a pint of milk.
We have enjoyed living here and hope the new owners enjoy many of the improvements we have made, including the beautiful window shutters.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: 15'1 x 5'8 (4.60m x 1.73m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen Area: 12'4 x 10'6 (3.76m x 3.20m)
- Lounge Area: 18'0 x 12'10 (5.49m x 3.91m)
- Dining Area: 14'10 x 9'2 (4.52m x 2.80m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom Area 1: 13'1 x 12'8 (3.99m x 3.86m)
- Dressing Area
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 10'10 (3.48m x 3.30m)
- Shower Room: 6'10 x 6'2 (2.08m x 1.88m)
- Utility Room: 9'5 x 3'7 (2.87m x 1.09m)
- Workshop: 18'8 x 8'1 (5.69m x 2.47m)
- Summer House
- Front & Rear Garden
- Built-In Barbecue Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57339748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14418874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, West Kingsdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.