3 bedroom flat for saleRetreat Place, Hackney, E9
- Well presented three bedroom apartment
- Securely set on the third floor
- Benefits from a sizable eat-in reception room
- Good built-in storage
- Located in a peaceful residential area
- Close to a vast range of local shops and amenities
- Homerton Overground Station is within easy reach
A fantastic three bedroom apartment, securely set on the third floor of an imposing building, offering a spacious reception room with ample space to dine, kitchen with integrated appliances and three double bedrooms.
The property is situated moments from a range of amenities that can be found on Wick Road and Homerton High Street while the green open spaces of Well Street Common and Victoria Park are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1007778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.