2 bedroom apartment for saleColville Road, Notting Hill, London, W11
- Moments from prime Westbourne Grove and Portobello Market
- External facade and communals newly refurbished
- Beautifully presented duplex with private terrace
- Two generous bedrooms with ensuite & additional study
- Fantastic open plan kitchen/diner and reception room, occupying an entire floor
- East to west orientation, ensuring great natural light
- EPC Rating = C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A beautifully presented two bedroom duplex with roof terrace, ample light and great entertaining space
Nestled in the heart of Notting Hill, Colville Road occupies a fantastic position with great access to everything the area has to offer. Both the atmospheric Portobello Road and the trendy Westbourne Grove are on this flat's doorstep.
In addition, Colville Road is only 0.5 miles from both Notting Hill Gate Underground (Central Line) and Ladbroke Grove Underground (Circle, Hammersmith & City).
Occupying the top two floors of this grand stucco fronted property, this newly refurbished flat offers bright and generous living and entertaining space.
Accessed from the 2nd floor, the 3rd floor comprises two generous bedrooms both with ensuite. The master bedroom also benefits from a beautiful east facing bay window and a private dressing room. The top floor is given over to an open-plan kitchen, dining and reception room leading straight on to a private roof terrace, creating a fantastic entertaining floor for all seasons.
Square Footage: 1,320 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57359977.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOH160185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.