2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePark Road, Doncaster, DN6
Offers in Region of
- NEW TO MARKET
- 2 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE
- OFF ROAD PARKING & CONSERVATORY
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- 4 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME
- MAYBE OF INTEREST TO PROPERTY INVESTOR
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS OR PROPERTY INVESTORS
Available with NO CHAIN and vacant possession is this 2 bedroom end of terrace property, briefly consisting of entrance hallway, freshly decorated and newly fitted carpet to the lounge, kitchen/ diner with breakfast bar and French doors leading to the conservatory and ground floor WC. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a useful storage/dressing room and a four piece white bathroom suite. Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and secure storage rooms to the side of the property with plumbing for washing machine, ideal space for bikes or children's toys. Outside there is off road parking to the front and a large enclosed low maintenance rear garden.
Popular location close to local amenities, public transport links and primary school. The property may appeal to Landlords looking for a potential rental return of around £5100 per annum or a first time buyers looking for a ready to move in starter home.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57363561.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIS-FE510W8B88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.