4 bedroom detached house for saleKingsingfield Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Stunning 4 bedroom executive home
- Secluded position on Kingsingfield Road
- Fabulous kitchen/breakfast room
- Finished to a superb standard
- Long private driveway
- EPC energy rating B (82)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £700,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
From the moment you sweep onto the 100ft plus drive, you will appreciate the peaceful location. This beautiful, modern home is situated in one of the village's most sought after roads. As the home is set well back from the road, it creates a safe environment for young children and pets. Take advantage of the large drive and double garage, which provides plenty of space for family and friends when they come to visit.Finished in 2011, this superb home has been well planned and finished to a very high standard. You will be impressed by the welcoming hallway and quality oak used in the home. The bright lounge is a great place to relax, sitting in front of the cosy fireplace and overlooking the rear garden.The kitchen/breakfast room is a real feature of the home, with its classic cream units, black quartz work surface and the feature island with breakfast bar. The integrated appliances help create the perfect environment for cooking for the family or entertaining friends. This in turn flows nicely into the dining room, a perfect place to gather and to catch up on the day's events. With four good size bedrooms, this house was built with the family in mind. The master bedroom takes your breath away, offering a peaceful environment to unwind. There is plenty of storage and a superb en-suite, adding to the luxurious feel. The careful planning extends to the outside, enter the garage via the electric door, park the car and you can walk straight into the utility room.
What the Owner says:
As soon as we saw this home, we knew it was the one for us. We loved the position of this house set so far back from the road, it felt so private and quiet. We purchased the home as it was built and as the first owners have enjoyed the luxurious finish and design touches.The flow of the house has made it a great place to come home to and relax in.We are only moving away to be closer to work and we hope the new owners are as happy as we have been.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 6'5 x 5'3 (1.96m x 1.60m)
- Lounge Area: 21'4 x 15'0 (6.51m x 4.58m)
- Dining Area: 11'3 x 10'9 (3.43m x 3.28m)
- Utility Room: 14'5 x 6'2 (4.40m x 1.88m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'4 x 14'5 (4.98m x 4.40m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'10 x 12'8 (4.52m x 3.86m) narrowing to 7'9 at narrowest point x 6'9 (2.36m x 2.06m)
- En-suite Bathroom: 7'7 x 6'8 (2.31m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 11'3 (4.27m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'5 x 9'8 (3.18m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'1 x 10'4 (3.38m x 3.15m)
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Double garage and driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57375463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14418971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.