4 bedroom detached house for saleYoungs Paddock, Winterslow, SALISBURY
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- IDEALLY LOCATED
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Beautifully tucked away in the sought after village of Winterslow is this delightful four bedroom detached family home. Offered with spacious accommodation and larger than average rooms, this property is a must see.
Beautifully tucked away in the sought after village of Winterslow is this delightful four bedroom detached family home. Offered with spacious accommodation and larger than average rooms, this property is a must see. Winterslow is perfectly located with easy access to A303 whilst also being within good reach of the south coast and the south west of England. There are fast and regular trains to London Waterloo from Salisbury and Grateley stations making the property ideal for anyone looking for an idyllic location while retaining the ability to access the capital with ease. Locally there is an excellent selection of schools in both the public and private sectors.
Telephone point, thermostat control, radiator, door to garage.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls, fusebox, radiator.
Lounge/diner 23' x 10' 11" ( 7.01m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front and rear, double glazed french doors, open working fireplace, two radiators, television point.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 11' 6" max ( 4.42m x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, eye level electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing central heating boiler. Door to side garden.
Loft access, airing cupboard housing immersion heater, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.89m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to the front, vanity basin, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 7' 9" ( 4.42m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 14' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.39m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front and rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, tiled walls, radiator.
Set on a corner plot, gate to the rear with side and rear access. Mainly laid to lawn enclosed by fencing and brick walling. Small patio area with oil tank. Gravel driveway providing parking for approximately 3 cars.
Double glazed window to the rear, up and over door, power and light..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57398346.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY104933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.