2 bedroom apartment for salePark Road, Ryde
Withdrawn from Market
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- RECENTLY REPLACED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMNew Kitchen & Bathroom
- 2 BEDROOMS
- PERFECT BUY TO LET, 1ST TIME BUY OR RETIREMENT HOME
- SOUTH FACING LOUNGE AND KITCHEN
- SHORT WALK TO TOWN, BEACHES & MAINLAND LINKS
- ON REGULAR BUS ROUTE
GROUND FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT - 2 BEDROOMS - UNDERCROFT ALLOCATED PARKING - CENTRAL RYDE LOCATION - IDEAL FTB or BTL - WELL APPOINTED THROUGHOUT- CHAIN FREE.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space within the under croft parking area beneath the building.
Leasehold - circa 94 years (125 years from 1985) Service Charge approx £65 per month which includes Buildings Insurance.
Located within a flat walk of the seafront at Ryde, is this purpose built ground floor apartment. Offered chain free, the property benefits from a secure buzzer entry system and an allocated off road parking space. Well appointed throughout and looked after by the current tenants, the accommodation comprises of 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and large sitting room/diner. Naturally light throughout, the apartment also has a well presented entrance lobby and plenty of storage cupboards. The property would make an excellent first time buy or lock up and leave, being close to the rail transport network and links to the Mainland. It would equally suit a landlord buyer looking for a purchase within a low maintenance building.
A front door opens to an enclosed lobby space, ideal for coats etc. A second door then opens to the flat and the accommodation.
13' 5'' x 13' 1'' (4.08m x 3.98m)into bay
A large dual use reception, with D/G bay window, electric fire and radiator, timber effect laminate floor and space for living and dining furniture.
8' 2'' x 7' 6'' (2.5m x 2.28m)
A dual aspect kitchen with work surfaces and storage units on 3 sides. Integral electric hob and under counter oven - extractor and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Tiled splash backs and stainless steel sink and drainer.
Complete with Airing cupboard, with space for linen and and also houses the hot water tank.
13' 0'' x 9' 6'' (3.95m x 2.9m)
A double bedroom with built double wardrobe/cupboard. D/G window to the front and electric radiator.
8' 10'' x 8' 2'' (2.7m x 2.5m)
A second bedroom with side aspect window. Electric radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising w/c basin and bath. The bath has an electric shower over and glass shower screen. Tiled underfloor heating and decorative splash backs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7396847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.