4 bedroom terraced house for saleRoyal Wharf, Townhouse, London, E16
- Four bedroom townhouse, c.2293 sq ft
- Three bathrooms plus a WC
- Private garden and roof terrace c.581 sq ft
- Residents parking
- Contemporary style throughout
- Inspired by Traditional Georgian Estates
- World-Class fitness club
- Transport links; DLR, Thames Clipper, Emirates Cable Car
This expansive four bedroom townhouse in the new Royal Wharf development is not to be missed. Spread over four floors this lovely townhouse comprises of a generous c.2293 sq ft and includes a private roof terrace and garden. Each of the four double bedrooms benefit from built in storage and two have ensuites. The ground floor is a elegant flow of space, with an impressive entrance hallway with grand staircase and floor tiling, echoing tradition estates, leading onto an open dining area and kitchen which leads into a private, easy to maintain garden, c.260 sq ft.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2322547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Royal Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.