6 bedroom terraced house for saleWarwick Road, Stratford, E15
- Fantastic six bedroom period house
- Boasts two reception rooms and two dining rooms
- Finished to a good contemporary standard over three floors
- Benefits from a large open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Features six well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Two shower rooms and one bathroom
- Offers a large basement and private paved garden
- Close to the extensive amenities in nearby Stratford
A superb six bedroom period house, set mid-terrace presented to a good modern standard over three spacious floors, and benefits from two sizeable reception rooms, two dining rooms and an open-plan kitchen/breakfast room.
The shops, bars and restaurants of Stratford are within close proximtiy. The Olympic Village and Westfield shopping centre are both a short walk away and the nearest public transport link is Stratford Station, offering convenient access throughout London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1008246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.