4 bedroom detached house for saleCoronation Road, Ulceby
- Spacious property
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Study and ground floor wc
- Bathroom and four bedrooms
- Rear garden and outbuildings
- EPC Rating: F
::: AN ARRAY OF OUTBUILDINGS ALONG WITH GARAGE :::
FURTHER REDUCED Bursting with period features yet boasting a modern and light décor , this spacious property has been lovingly updated to meet the needs of a modern family lifestyle. From the street it is impossible to imagine the space and detail contained within. Arranged over two floors this is the perfect house for anyone looking for spacious accommodation. With so many rooms on offer it surely is a great place to bring up your growing family. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner, study, rear lobby, downstairs WC/utility halfway returnable staircase with family bathroom with separate shower, four bedrooms to the first floor. There is a shared driveway and private off-road parking, an array of outbuildings, garage, office and enclosed rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57410191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7362684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.