4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Hatfield, DONCASTER
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
LOOK at this stunning four bed property comprises of a side porch, small inner hall, main inner hall, lounge, front entrance, music room, kitchen, utility room, celler, study, dining room, landing, four bedrooms, en suite, family bathroom, side gardens, garage and log store.
LOOK at this stunning detached, four bedroom house in the popular area of Hatfield.
The property comprises of a side porch, small inner hall, main inner hall, lounge, front entrance, music room, kitchen, utility room, celler, study, dining room, landing, four bedrooms, en suite, family bathroom, side gardens, garage and log store.
Open plan to the music room with a front facing door and wood flooring.
Music Room / Second Reception 9' 8" x 15' 2" ( 2.95m x 4.62m )
With a front facing double glazed window and wood flooring.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, central heating radiator, wood flooring and spotlights.
With a rear facing double glazed window, wash hand basin, W/C, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Main Inner Hall
With stairs to the lounge, an under stairs cupboard, central heating radiator, wood flooring, spotlights and finished with feature beams.
Lounge 11' 2" plus fire & recess x 13' 2" ( 3.40m plus fire & recess x 4.01m )
With a side facing double glazed window, side facing door, central heating radiator, wood flooring, feature beams and a feature fire place with log burner.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 13' 2" ( 3.81m x 4.01m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and wood flooring.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 15' 3" plus recess ( 4.39m x 4.65m plus recess )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, a pot sink with mixer tap, two side facing double glazed windows, double oven and breakfast bar, intergrated dish washer and fridge, wine cooler, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, door to the cellar and spotlights
With a door from the kitchen.
With tiled walls, cebtral heating radiator and extractor fan.
With a side facing double glazed door, two side facing double glazed windows and wood flooring.
Small Inner Hall
With a side facing double glazed window, storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor.
With stairs from the inner hall, a side facing double glazed window and feature beams.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 17' 7" into recess ( 4.39m x 5.36m into recess )
Having two side facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, built in storage with spotlights, loft access, a door to the dressing area and spotlights.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, built in radio, central heating ladder rail, tiled walls where visable,and a suite consiting of a vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps, W/C, free standing bath with mixer taps and show cubicle.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 13' 7" ( 4.01m x 4.14m )
A double bedroom with both front and side facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, door to storage cupboard and feature beams.
with a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 13' 8" ( 3.48m x 4.17m )
A double bedroom with a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, door to attick and feature beams.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 15' 4" ( 3.10m x 4.67m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and feature beams.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, tiled walls where visable and tiled flooring, storage over stairwell and a suite consiting of a wash hand basin with mixer taps, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower cubicle and W/C.
Side Garden To The Left
An enclosed llaid to lawn garden with gate to the front, concrete area, chicken coup and outside power point.
Second Side To The Right
Access to garage through shared drive.
With front facing double doors and double doors to rear, power and lighting, cold water tap and storage cupboard.
The property benefits from a log store in the side garden to the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57426512.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.