4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Stockton, Southam, CV47
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 bathrooms
The Square in Stockton is a brand new development of 5, four bedroom executive style detached homes situated in the heart of this popular village. The properties all offer open plan Kitchen diner living space and seperate reception rooms. The properties are finished to a high specification.
Plot 2 is a well thought out and spacious 4-bedroom family home. The property is situated just off the main High Street and accessed via a private drive shared between the 3 properties at the front of the development. The property briefly comprises of a porch, entrance area and living room, open plan kitchen with centre island and dining/living area with bi-fold doors to garden. There is a utilty room and downstairs WC. To the first floor are four generous bedrooms and principal bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite. There is an integral garage, two car driveway and private back garden with patio.
The specification includes:-
- Underfloor heating through downstairs
- Bespoke kitchens by Grand Union with granite work surfaces
- AEG Appliances including Fridge/Freezer, Oven, microwave, warming draw, induction hob and extractor
- Wood effect porcelain tiling in the kitchen
- Tiled walls and flooring in Bathroom, En-suite's and WC
- Pale Grey emulsioned walls
- Bathroom sanitary ware by Duravit and Hans Grohe fittings
- Patio and lawns to rear garden
*Images are indicative CGIs and pictures of a typical finish
Southam (2.5 miles) Gaydon (9.5 miles), Rugby (9 miles), Coventry (13 miles), Royal Leamington Spa (9.5 miles), Daventry (9.5 miles) and Warwick (14 miles), Junction 12 of the M40 (9 miles).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57431154.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH180134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, Cotswolds & Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.