4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitwell Road, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Stunning 4 bedroom detached individual home
- 3 reception rooms
- Large gardens and woodland area
- Rural location backing onto fields
- Huge parking and turning area
- EPC energy rating F (35)
If you have ever dreamt of living in the country and having your own private home to get away from it all then this stunning rural property could be the one. Nestled in the heart of the countryside this family home is hidden from view and enjoys large grounds which back onto farmland. As you pull into the huge driveway and turning area you know you are in for something special. Walk up to the house and into the practical porch area where you can sit in comfort while kicking off muddy boots after a leisurely stroll in the countryside with the dog. On the ground floor there is a variety of accommodation which provides plenty of space for families to enjoy their own individual areas. The huge lounge and dining areas make the perfect place for adults to relax while the kids play video games or music in the separate sitting room. The office is sure to be a big hit with anyone who needs a work place at home. The farmhouse styled kitchen will quickly become the hub of this home and it’s easy to see how rustling up a family dinner will be effortless here. With no less than four bedrooms to choose from there will be no arguments over who gets which one as they are all a good size and have stunning views.Outside, the property sits in large grounds and the woodland area, with its very own tree house, will be a big hit with the kids. The twin, double garages will always give you somewhere to put everything and will make an ideal 'man cave'. This fabulous country home really does have something for everyone and is sure to attract a variety of buyers.
What the Owner says:
We were looking for a detached house where we could get away from it all and enjoy some peace and quiet and as soon as we pulled up outside this character home and witnessed how private and secluded you are we had a suspicion we might have found it. Once inside we knew it was the one and nearly twelve years later we have really enjoyed our time here. We have done a fair bit of work to the house including adding the hot tub and outside decking area and anyone with a hobby or passion for cars will love the twin double garages. With the family all grown up and it being just the two of us, it’s time to down size but we really hope the new family who live here will love it as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 19'6 x 13'8 (5.95m x 4.17m)
- Dining Area: 13'8 x 11'0 (4.17m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'7 x 11'1 (3.84m x 3.38m)
- Utility Room: 8'7 x 6'9 (2.62m x 2.06m)
- Shower Room
- Sitting Room: 13'7 x 10'11 (4.14m x 3.33m)
- Office: 8'6 x 6'0 (2.59m x 1.83m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 12'11 (4.17m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'8 x 10'11 (4.17m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'8 x 9'9 (4.17m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'6 x 9'6 (3.20m x 2.90m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- 2 Double Garages
- Off Road Parking Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57448738.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.