5 bedroom detached house for saleVirginia Water,Surrey,GU25
- L-shaped Lounge with Open Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family/Sun Room
- Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Double Garage and Driveway Parking for Circa 6 Cars
- Swimming Pool with Large Patio and BBQ Area
- Private Gardens
A large 5 bedroom house tucked away in a quiet secluded close of only 5 houses and providing good sized accommodation, situated on a private plot.
A large five bedroom house for sale in a quiet secluded close of only five detached houses. The owners have lived here happily for the last 46 years and their 3 children and 7 grand children have been able to ride their bikes around the close and swim in the heated swimming pooland are all now excellent swimmers. This house is large and ideal for a family with children of all ages with plenty of room for a happy life.
The property is situated within a few hundred yards of both King George V Playing Fields and Trumpsgreen Infant School and the Wentworth Golf Club is less than a five minute drive away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2105189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.