2 bedroom flat for saleThe Tollgate, Fareham
- Two Double Bedroom Duplex Property
- Close to Fareham Town Center
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom and Fitted Wardrobes
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Tenant in Situ
- Allocated Parking
- Gated Complex
- INVESTORS ONLY
- EPC - D
*** INVESTORS ONLY ***
Two double bedroom split level apartment in the highly requested area of Fareham. Set over two floors the property offers spacious living accommodation and is in great condition throughout with a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Both bedrooms offer fitted wardrobes, the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite.
Positioned within Harrison and Cams Hill School catchment and walking distance from Fareham town centre, the property also boasts an allocated parking space and great transport links.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
11' 0'' x 6' 7'' (3.35m x 2.01m)
6' 4'' x 5' 8'' (1.93m x 1.73m)
13' 6'' x 13' 7'' (4.11m x 4.14m)
13' 7'' x 13' 7'' (4.14m x 4.14m)
10' 4'' x 9' 3'' (3.15m x 2.82m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57456368.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6347710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.