5 bedroom terraced house for saleFriarage Gardens, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 TO £170,000
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- 5 BEDROOMS
- EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
SPECTACULAR three storey Victorian Terraced House CLEVERLY fusing FINE ORIGINAL FEATURES such as cast iron fireplaces, detailed mouldings and picture rails with state of the art fitments. METICULOUSLY maintained and presented offering LARGE and VERSATILE family accommodation.
SPECTACULAR three storey Victorian Terraced House, CLEVERLY fusing FINE ORIGINAL FEATURES such as cast iron fireplaces, detailed mouldings and picture rails with state of the art fitments. METICULOUSLY maintained and presented offering LARGE and VERSATILE family accommodation. The current layout comprises; Entrance Lobby with recently fitted EXPENSIVE composite entrance door, Hallway with BEAUTIFUL tiled flooring, Front Reception with gas fired cast iron stove, inter-connected rear Reception with twin French doors leading to rear, DELIGHTFUL split level breakfasting Kitchen with comprehensive range of solid wood base and eye level cabinets with integrated appliances including microwave, eye level oven, hob, extractor, fridge, separate freezer and dishwasher, Utility Room, 5 Bedrooms, 4 of which are a DOUBLE size and LAVISH Bathroom/WC with white four piece Victorian style suite. Gas Centrally Heated with COMPLIMENTING UPVC Double Glazing with grade A glass. Early Vacant Possession is ASSURED. Viewing is UNRESERVEDLY recommended!
Expensive composite panelled entrance door with opaque leaded double glazed inserts, impressive period style tiled flooring in keeping with age of property, timber panelled entrance door with stained glass leaded inserts leading to:-
Ornate mouldings, staircase to First Floor with feature newel post, coved cornicing, impressive tiled period style tiled flooring in keeping with character of property, radiator.
Front Reception 16' 3" x 15' 9" ( 4.95m x 4.80m )
(into wide angled bay window), recess to chimney breast housing gas fired cast iron stove with timber surround including mantle piece, picture rail, coved cornicing, ceiling moulding, TV point, telephone point, radiator, twin half glazed inter-connecting doors leading to:-
Rear Reception 13' 8" x 14' 1" ( 4.17m x 4.29m )
Twin UPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear, quality solid wood polished strip flooring, picture rail, coved cornicing, radiator.
Stylish Breakfasting Kitchen 20' 7" x 9' 10" ( 6.27m x 3.00m )
Refitted in recent years with extensive range of expensive wall and floor cabinets with contrasting working surfaces and inset matching coloured single drainer single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, complimenting bevel edge part tiled walls with contrasting flooring, range of built in appliances comprising microwave finished in brushed stainless steel, four burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed funnel style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, dishwasher with matching panelled door, fridge with matching panelled door and separate freezer with matching panelled door, opening with step leading to Dining Area, part vaulted ceiling, radiator, UPVC double glazed panelled door leading to rear.
Useful Utility Room
Range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces, wet board wall and ceiling panelling, plumbed for washing machine, recessed downlighting.
Bathroom/ W C
Tastefully refitted with period style white four piece suite comprising roll top bath with exposed legs, mixer tap and hand held spray attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity surround with cupboard space below, close coupled low flush WC, corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower, full height bevelled edge tiling to two walls being half height to the other two walls with contrasting dado inlay, matching flooring, double height chrome heated towel rail, coved cornicing.
Staircase to Second Floor, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 13' 4" ( 3.73m x 4.06m )
Delightful cast iron period fire surround with decorative tiled inlay, decorative tiled hearth and open grate (probably original), picture rail, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 13' 3" ( 4.34m x 4.04m )
Inter range of built in wardrobes with storage boxes above, cast iron period fire surround with decorative tiled inlay, matching hearth and open grate (probably original), picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.29m )
Solid wood polished strip flooring, picture rail, coved cornicing, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Built in linen cupboard, Velux window to rear.
Bedroom 4 16' 3" x 10' ( 4.95m x 3.05m )
(measured at a height of 5ft plus eaves recessed area, alcoves and dormer window), offering fine distant outlook over North Sea and St Hilda's Church, built in cupboard, boxed radiator.
Bedroom 5 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Part vaulted ceiling incorporating Velux double glazed window, radiator.
With high ivy glad boundary wall offering a high degree of privacy, display lighting, water supply, rear gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57459817.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.