3 bedroom detached house for saleHaye Common Drive, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Built by regional developers Wainhomes Ltd with the remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee in place.
- Detached double fronted brick faced house.
- Three bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room.
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with many integrated white goods included in the sale.
- Dual aspect lounge.
- Mains gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area.
- Off road parking for two cars adjacent to the property.
This detached ex show home was built during 2013 by popular regional developers Wainhomes Ltd and has the remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee still in place. This brick faced, double fronted two storey house is situated centrally within the popular edge of town estate. It offers a comfortable dual aspect lounge with French style patio doors allowing access to the paved rear patio area. A spacious 'L' shaped kitchen/dining room offers plenty of space for a table and chairs along with ample white fronted kitchen cupboards under and above a rolled top working surface with the gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, washer/dryer, fridge and freezer integrally fitted and included within the sale. A cloakroom/WC off the light and bright entrance hall completes this ground floor level.
Upstairs the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room that offers a double cubical with electric shower and sliding glass screen, white matching wash basin and WC. The further two bedrooms share the use of the family bathroom that is partially tiled with a shower attachment and screen over the white panelled bath with matching hand basin and WC. The property is heated by mains gas central heating and has double glazing throughout.
Outside the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a raised paved patio area and is enclosed by timber fencing with a side gate allowing access to the private drive at the side of the property which could provide parking for two cars in tandem. To the front aspect a small lawn and side garden area.
The property is conveniently situated within a popular edge of town development approximately one mile from the heart of the town centre which boasts a range of shopping, educational, commercial and recreational facilities. The town lies adjacent to the A30 dual carriageway giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed along the A388 (Western Road). Upon reaching Pennygillam Roundabout take the second exit signposted towards Scarne Industrial Estate and the Hospital. Continue along the link road bearing around to the left into Hurdon Road. Turn right just opposite the Retail Park keeping Lidl Supermarket on the right hand side. The entrance to Kit Hill View will be identified a short distance along on the left hand side. Continue around into Kit Hill View and bear left into Oak Moor Drive, then bear left again into Haye Common Drive where No.18 will located a short distance along on the right hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57460900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU150145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.