3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewstead Avenue, Newark
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroomed semi-detached family house
- Lounge with living flame gas fire
- Two sheds and a greenhouse
- Gas central heating
Don't miss out on this three bedroomed semi-detached house situated within close proximity to the Newark Northgate train station. The property has gas central heating and has a lounge with living flame gas fire as well as kitchen diner with fitted double oven and hob. CALL NOW TO VIEW!
Prompt viewing comes highly recommended at this reasonable priced three bedroomed semi-detached house within close proximity to Newark Northgate train station. The property is positioned conveniently for access to the town centre of Newark, whilst in the opposite direction there is the bypass and access via the A46 to Lincoln or Leicester. The property has gas central heating and briefly comprises ground floor entrance lobby, lounge with living flame gas fire. There is a kitchen diner with a double oven and a five burner gas hob. There is also a ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are three generous size bedrooms. Outside the property has a garden positioned mainly to the rear and laid to lawn including two sheds and a greenhouse.
Viewing this property is highly recommended as interest is expected to be high.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door and having staircase rising to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" into alcove x 12' ( 4.29m into alcove x 3.66m )
The lounge has a large window to the front aspect and features a living flame gas fire with ornamental fire surround and tiled inset. There is a television point, coved ceiling, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen Diner 12' 4" x 9' 7" excluding staircase ( 3.76m x 2.92m excluding staircase )
The kitchen diner is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units, work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is one and half bowl designer style sink with mixer tap over and fitted double oven with five burner gas hob. There is a window to the rear aspect, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer and eye level cupboard with the central heating boiler.
There is a useful understairs storage recess .
Rear Entrance Lobby
Having access to the loft space, uPVC window and radiator.
Having a bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, wash hand basin and WC. There is extractor fan, radiator and window.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft space, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 8' 11" excluding entrance ( 4.29m max x 2.72m excluding entrance )
The main bedroom has fitted double wardrobes, radiator, window and a further built-in storage area.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.92m )
The second bedroom has a radiator and window.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.06m )
The third bedroom has a radiator and uPVC window.
Having a gravelled garden area with a variety of established shrubs, adjacent concreate area and personal gate giving access to the side.
To the side of the property there is a pathway and space for the bins.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden including a paved patio area, security lighting and outside power point. There are a variety of established shrubs and two garden sheds and a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57471721.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.