2 bedroom terraced house for saleLong Row, Newark
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Investment Property With Tennants In Place
- Two bedroomed middle terrace house
- Lounge, Kitchen
- First floor bathroom
- Parking to the front of the property
INVESTMENT PROPERTY!! with tennants in place. If you are looking for a terrace house with car parking space, then CALL NOW to view this property. The home has gas central heating, two bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. To the ground floor there is a lounge and kitchen.
Situated within proximity of the town centre of Newark, this is a two bedroomed middle terrace house. The property benefits from a paved car parking space to the front and has a paved yard area to the rear. Internally the property features a lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has gas central heating. Viewing this property can be granted via appointment through the agents.
Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 11" into Alcove ( 3.48m x 3.33m into Alcove )
The lounge has an ornamental fireplace with marble effect inset and hearth. There is a bow window to the front aspect, television point, radiator and front entrance door.
Kitchen Diner 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is a gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine and wall mounted gas central heating boiler. There is an understairs storage cupboard, window and glazed door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 3" max into alcove x 10' 8" ( 3.43m max into alcove x 3.25m )
The master bedroom has a radiator and window.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.06m )
The second bedroom has built-in cupboard, radiator and window.
Having a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a paved hard standing parking area and outside lighting.
To the rear of the property there is paved patio garden area.
We are advised there is pedestrian access across the rear yard for the use of neighbouring properties. Further details upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57471796.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.