2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLawrence Street, Newark
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroomed semi-detached house
- Substantial rear garden
- Gas central heating
- 17ft Kitchen Diner
- Lounge with open fireplace
This superb size rear garden is on offer at this TWO BEDROOMED ESTABLISHED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE. The property has gas central heating, extensive uPVC windows, generous size kitchen diner, lounge and a first floor bathroom.
A superb opportunity to purchase a two bedroomed semi-detached house within close proximity of Northgate train station. The property in question has a good sized garden to the rear and viewing is highly recommended to enable to appreciate this aspect of the property. Internally the property features a lounge and separate kitchen diner. Whilst the first floor there are two generous size bedrooms and bathroom. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door.
Lounge 14' into alcove x 11' 11" ( 4.27m into alcove x 3.63m )
The lounge features an open fireplace and has double glazed window, radiator, television point and dimmer switch lighting control.
Kitchen Diner 17' x 9' 7" ( 5.18m x 2.92m )
This excellent size room offers ample space for cooking as well as dining and is fitted with a range of kitchen units. There is a one and half bowl sink with mixer tap over, understairs storage cupboard, extractor fan, two double glazed windows and double glazed door leading to the garden. There is plumbing for the automatic washing machine
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft space, uPVC window.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 11' 11" ( 4.24m max x 3.63m )
This master bedroom has a radiator, uPVC window and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
The second bedroom has radiator and double glazed window.
Having a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. There is a radiator, double glazed window and partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled garden area with brick walling to the front aspect and pathway leading to the side.
The vast majority of the garden is to the rear of the property and features a substantial majority lawn garden. There are a variety of established shrubs and trees as well as a metal and wooden sheds. A Particular feature is the covered patio area to the rear offering an excellent space for outside dining regardless of the weather conditions. In addition to this there is a coal bunker and gate for side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57471850.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.