3 bedroom flat for saleMellor House, Poplar, E14
- A stunning three bedroom second floor flat
- Access to on-site gymnasium and bike store
- Fantastic modern development with concierge
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony and en suite
- Video door entry system with proximity access
- Moments from the fantastic Canary Wharf
- Reception room opening onto charming balcony
- Fully integrated open-plan kitchen
A fantastic three bedroom second floor flat within the fantastic New Festival Quarter, boasting a bright master bedroom with Juliet balcony and en suite shower room, as well as an on-site gym and concierge.
The development benefits from 24hr concierge service, residents' gymnasium, and extensive landscaped gardens. Canary Wharf, Stratford City, The City and a wealth of schools, parks and transport links are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57487808.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 968523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.