Property for salePett Level Road, Pett Level
- Sought after area of Pett Level
- Short walk from the seafront
- Two rooms
- Night storage heaters
- Electricity, telephone and wi-fi connected
- Pett Village with amenities 1.5 miles
An unusual opportunity to acquire what is believed to be a former rocket store, in sought-after Pett Level.
Her Majesty’s Rocket Store is situated to the west end of Pett Level beach and is the nearest building to a beach hut which you could find in this beautiful unspoilt area. The building is warm, dry and has been insulated, only five minutes’ walk from the outstanding shoreline. In addition, public lavatories are very conveniently situated between the Store and the beach, which is a safe swimming area and has extensive sand and rock pools at low tide. Looking for a hideaway - this is it.
Hastings Country Park nature reserve stretching from Hastings to Pett Level is a unique 660 acre area of maritime sandstone cliff with a cliff top area of grassland and heath, woodlands, glens covered with gorse and trees, nature trails and spectacular walks, one of which leads to the coast at Fairlight Glen.
The Smuggler Inn at Pett level is about 0.3 of a mile while Pett village, about 1.5 miles, has a general store, butcher’s shop, church and public house. The historic Cinque Port town of Rye is about 6 miles and provides a good range of shops,
restaurants, supermarket and train station on the Ashford/Brighton line with further connections to the Continent via Ashford International. There is a high speed rail service between Ashford and Kings Cross St Pancras which has a journey time of 37
minutes. Alternatively, Battle station (London Bridge/Charing Cross) is about 9 miles. Hastings is some 6 miles.
State and private schools within reach including Guestling Bradshaw Primary School, Buckswood Grange at Guestling, Claremont on the outskirts of Hastings, Thomas Peacock at Rye and Vinehall at Robertsbridge.
Her Majesty’s Rocket Store is within a short walk of the seafront, of part-timber and corrugated iron construction which internally has been dry-lined with an insulated concrete floor. The building is currently divided into two rooms 14’8 x 9’9 and
9’9 x 7’7, has night storage heaters with electricity connected along with a telephone and Wi-fi.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57512539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Battle - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.