2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMORTON CLOSE, IMMINGHAM
- Detached bungalow set within a sought after residential area
- No forward chain
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- Off road parking and a garage
- Spacious lounge and kitchen-diner
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Two bedrooms
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band C
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this spacious detached bungalow. Located for sale in a rarely available location within the popular port town of Immingham, this property is sure to be popular and therefore comes with viewing highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious entrance hall, lounge and kitchen-diner. The kitchen-diner leads to the utility which has an integral door to the garage. To complete the accommodation there are two bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with off road parking and access to the garage. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating as well as solar panels.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57523894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7317137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.