3 bedroom terraced house for saleBLUESTONE LANE, IMMINGHAM
- Mid terraced property within the a popular residential area
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Extensive rear garden
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Ideal first time or investment purchase
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious terraced property which is located within the popular port town of Immingham. Offered sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this property will appeal to first time buyers and investors alike and comes with viewing highly advised. Requiring a scheme of modernisation, this property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge which then leads to the kitchen-diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with the rear garden offering plenty of potential to be a fantastic family space.
Entering through a uPVC door into the entrance hall reveals a radiator and carpeted floor.
The lounge has two uPVC windows to the front elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
19' 0'' x 10' 0'' (5.80m x 3.05m)
The kitchen-diner has two uPVC windows to the rear elevation, a uPVC door to the rear elevation and vinyl flooring. There is also a range of built in units to base and eye level with complimentary tiling, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and a space for a table and chairs.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a carpeted floor and access to the loft.
10' 10'' x 11' 1'' (3.31m x 3.37m)
Bedroom one has two uPVC windows to the front elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
10' 0'' x 9' 4'' (3.06m x 2.84m)
Bedroom two has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor.
9' 4'' x 6' 9'' (2.85m x 2.05m)
Bedroom three has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also the airing cupboard which houses the boiler.
11' 0'' x 4' 7'' (3.35m x 1.39m)
The bathroom has an opaque uPVC window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, vinyl flooring and a radiator. There is a white, three piece suite with complimentary tiling.
The front garden has a lawn, perimeter hedge and footpath to the front door.
The rear garden has a generous lawn and a paved footpath. All of which is enclosed by perimeter wooden fencing. There is also a section of the garden fenced off with gated access which has been left to the wildlife.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57535081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7441347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.