4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillside Road, Wallasey
- NO CHAIN
- Two Self Contained Flats
- Investment Opportunity
- Popular Location
- Close to the amenities of Wallasey Village
A GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! An exciting chance to purchase two self-contained flats situated within a popular area of Wallasey. This property would suit a wealth of purchasers and viewing is considered essential to full appreciate the accommodation on offer. NO CHAIN!
An exciting opportunity to purchase two self-contained flats situated within a popular area of Wallasey. Located close to local amenities including; shops, schools and public transport links.
Both flats are accessed through separate private entrances, the first flat is accessed via the front of the property and consists of; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, two bedrooms, a shower room and a rear garden. The second flat is accessed via the side of the property and consists of; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
This property would suit a wealth of purchasers and viewing is considered essential to full appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' maximum ( 4.90m x 3.66m maximum )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, TV connection point, telephone connection point, radiator and laminate flooring,
Kitchen / Diner 15' 6" maximum x 8' 1" maximum ( 4.72m maximum x 2.46m maximum )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, gas hob and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 6" maximum ( 3.48m x 3.51m maximum )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiators and laminate.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, two built in wardrobes, TV connection point and laminate flooring,
With shower cubicle, W/C and radiator.
Lounge 16' 3" x 16' 6" maximum ( 4.95m x 5.03m maximum )
With two double glazed bay windows to the front aspect, TV connection point, telephone connection point, two radiators and laminate flooring.
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, part wall tiling, plumbing for a washing machine and vinyl flooring,
With double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath, shower, W/C, wash hand basin, part wall and floor tiling and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57540286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.