1 bedroom flat for saleTudor House, One Tower Bridge, London SE1
- 1 Double Bedroom, Luxury Bathroom
- Open Plan Reception Room, Integrated Kitchen
- West Facing Aspect
- Residents' Gym, Swimming Pool and Spa
- Interior Design By Conran & Partners
- State-of-the-Art Technology Throughout
- Private Residents' Courtyard Garden
- Moments From The River Thames & Tower Bridge
- Close to the Popular Amenities of The South Bank.
A 1 double bedroom 2nd floor apartment (with lift) situated in an iconic location next to Tower Bridge and the River Thames. The property will be finished to the highest specification with state-of-the-art technology and interior design by Conran & Partners. The living space is approx. 538sq.ft (50sq m) and the accommodation further comprises of a contemporary open plan reception room with integrated kitchen, fitted wardrobe to the bedroom and a balcony. One Tower Bridge further benefits from a stunning residents' spa with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym, while the attached boutique hotel offers fine dining and an elegant bar. The transport links of London Bridge, Tower Hill and Tower Gateway are all within easy reach. 30% deposit paid to date with completion in April 2016.
Lease: 999 Years Leasehold
Estimated Service Charge: £7.50psf
Ground Rent: £750pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26040054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.