9 bedroom detached house for saleKing Street, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 9 bedroom detached house
- Arranged as 2 semi detached houses
- Long term home or investment
- Moments from Margate "Old Town"
- Double garage & off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (52)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £720,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Where on earth do you start when you come across a property of this magnitude? Well, let us begin with where it is situated, moments from the hustle and bustle of Margate's Old Town and seafront as well as a short distance from Margate train station, offering high speed links into London should a day trip or daily commute be necessary.
It that hasn't whet your appetite, then what awaits you inside will blow you away. Substantial accommodation, practical layout and scope to re-configure to suit your needs encapsulates the 9 bedroom and plethora of living areas on offer. Laid out over three floors with a large cellar, what a new owner will want to do is take a look inside as access exactly how this can be adapted to suit their needs to create the home they and the family have been waiting for. If there is a need for a close relative to live with you, the house can be reconfigured to create a granny annexe with no issue, literally whatever you want, you can have!
Outside, the spacious, south facing garden will appeal to those with those with green fingers and families with children as it is a private space with plenty of room to allow the kids to play freely and safely, not least being in proportion to the size of the house. Parking will no longer be an issue despite being so close to the seafront with off road parking for a number of vehicles, complimented by a double garage for all your storage needs! Simply put, this is a home that needs to be viewed ASAP!
What the Owner says:
When we bought this property is was a pub that had been burnt out & we liked the fact that we could really put our mark on it!
As you look at the house from the road the left hand side was the pub with the downstairs on the right being the saloon bar. What we have done is build above the bar on the right hand side to give 2 houses that are only connected by one door on the ground floor. The house on the right hand side has 5 bedrooms & 2 en-suites and the house on the left has 4 bedrooms. Both houses have bathrooms, kitchens & living space on the ground floor as well as gardens. The accommodation is extremely versatile.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Dining Room: 9'0 x 8'7 (2.75m x 2.62m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 10'1 (3.36m x 3.08m)
- Bathroom: 12'1 x 7'6 (3.69m x 2.29m)
- Family Room: 13'3 x 11'7 (4.04m x 3.53m)
- Games Room: 19'5 x 18'9 (5.92m x 5.72m)
- Kitchen: 12'1 x 8'4 (3.69m x 2.54m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 7'9 (2.49m x 2.36m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 11'4 (4.09m x 3.46m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 9'4 x 8'7 (2.85m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 11'9 (4.09m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 5: 13'6 x 12'7 (4.12m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 6: 13'3 x 9'7 (4.04m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 7: 13'1 x 10'1 (3.99m x 3.08m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 13'4 x 11'9 (4.07m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'5 x 11'5 (4.09m x 3.48m)
- Walk in Wardrobe: 8'9 x 8'3 (2.67m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 8: 16'2 x 8'9 (4.93m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 9: 12'3 x 10'5 (3.74m x 3.18m)
- En- Suite Shower Room: 6'9 x 4'6 (2.06m x 1.37m)
- Off Road Parking to Front
- Workshop: 13'8 x 10'5 (4.17m x 3.18m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57549256.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15106874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.