3 bedroom detached house for saleStrathaven Road, Kirkmuirhill
- 3/4 bedroom split level sandstone family home
- your own roof terrace overlooking the surrounding area
- great size rooms throughout
- flexible accomodation
- quiet, semi rural location
- large double garage
*** OFFERS OVER £139,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £155,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a fantastic 3/4 bedroom, sandstone detached, family home in the semi rural village of Kirkmuirhill?
Would you like a big, bright, lounge with feature fireplace, neutral decor and contrasting carpeting?
How about a good size family kitchen with light wood units, tiled splashback and contrasting flooring?
What about a really big utility room, just off the lounge, which could be turned into a dining room?
Would you like 3 double bedrooms - 2 upstairs and 1 downstairs?
How about a further sitting room/dining room which could also be used as a 4th bedroom?
What about a great size family bathroom with separate shower enclosure?
Would you like a downstairs wc?
How about large gardens to the rear with double garage?
What about having your own roof terrace which is accessed from the mid landing?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 4.93m (16'2") x 4.27m (14'0")
Kitchen 3.07m (10'1") x 2.84m (9'4")
Utility Room 4.50m (14'9") x 2.44m (8'0")
Downstairs WC 1.88m (6'2") x 1.04m (3'5")
Bedroom 1 4.44m (14'7") x 2.51m (8'3")
Bedroom 2 5.49m (18'0") x 4.42m (14'6")
Bedroom 3 3.28m (10'9") x 2.82m (9'3")
Bedroom 4/ Dining Room 3.66m (12'0") x 3.33m (10'11")
Family Bathroom 3.05m (10'0") x 2.36m (7'9")
Garage 5.92m (19'5") x 5.64m (18'6")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57551720.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.