3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStockport Road, Hyde, Greater Manchester, SK14
- Delightful property with wealth of opportunity
- Off road parking for two cars
- Superb basement for games/hobby room
- Additional room off the master - nursery/study/dressing room
- Three spacious bedrooms for family or visiting friends
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Ideally located for commuting via M60/M67
What it's Got
This property has undergone some recent changes to alter the shop front and showroom back into living accommodation.
There is now a separate sitting room, ground floor wc and very handy utility room.
There are two additional reception rooms with the second currently used as the sitting room with feature fire place, gas fire and access to the fitted kitchen.
The front room has the space for a large dining table and chairs great for family meals or entertaining friends.
There is access to the basement which is currently used as a games/snooker room, it would make a great teenagers den or hobby room.
The fully fitted kitchen is at the back of the house and overlooks the rear patio area.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a third large single. The master double bedroom has fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and an additional adjoining room which could be used as a dressing room, study or nursery.
There is a spacious landing area with could be used as a further study.
The family bathroom is also fully fitted with three piece white suite, fantastic storage cupboard, vanity unit and electric shower over the bath.
The property has off road parking for two cars and a rear fenced garden area.There is an additional garden area and a shed at the rear.
Where it is
Gee Cross is situated south of Hyde and has easy access to the M60/M67, mainline train stations and good public transport if you need to be commute for work or pleasure. Gee Cross Village has a range of activities for all the family from outdoor pursuits for the fit and active to a popular community centre which has everything from children's dance classes to whist drives. If a good local country pub is on the priority list you are spoilt for choice with at least three within easy walking distance.
We would love to welcome you to Stockport Road, please download the brochure for more details and pictures and give us a call to arrange a viewing 0161 871 7071.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57558494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 89Stockportroad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by On the Move Property Boutique, Hyde- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.